Apollo Bay, Victoria -
Some information about the Rural Activities Zone
Rural Activity Zone Purpose
• To implement the SPPF and the LPPF, including the MSS and local planning policies.
• To provide for the use of land for agriculture.
• To provide for other uses and development, in appropriate locations, which are compatible with agriculture and the environmental and landscape characteristics of the area.
• To ensure that use and development does not adversely affect surrounding land uses.
• To provide for the use and development of land for the specific purposes identified in a schedule to this zone.
• To protect and enhance natural resources and the biodiversity of the area.
• To encourage use and development of land based on comprehensive and sustainable land management practices and infrastructure provision.
|Council Report Feb 2012|
|Sketches and plans|
|Harbour background 1|